‡kL nvwmbvi `k©b
Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh
Local Government Engineering Department
Office of the Executive Engineer
Memo No.: LGED/EE/Naogaon/On-line/T-01/2016-17/1133 Date : 19-04- 2017
e-Tender Notice No : 34/2016-17
Open Tendering Method (OTM).
e-Tender is invited in the National e-GP System Portal (http://www.eprocure.gov.bd) for the procurement of following Packages :-
This is an online Tender where only e-Tender will be accepted in the National e-GP Portal and no offline/hard copies will be accepted. To submit e-Tender registration in the National e-GP system portal (http:www.eprocure.gov.bd) is required. The fees for downloading the e-Tender Documents from the National e-GP System Portal have to be deposited online through any registered Banks Branches up to Last Selling Date & Time will be 07/05/2017, 15:00, Further information and guidelines are available in the National e-GP system portal and from e-GP help desk (email@example.com )
(A,K,M Badsha Mia)
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copy for kind information and necessary action:
01. Chief Engineer, LGED, LGED Bhaban, Agargaon, Dhaka-1207.
02. Additional Chief Engineer (Maintenance), LGED, LGED Bhaban, Agargaon, Dhaka-1207.
03. Additional Chief Engineer, Rajshahi Divsion, LGED, Sree Rampur, Rajpara, Rajshahi.
04. Superintending Engineer (Maintenance), LGED, LGED Bhaban, Agargaon, Dhaka-1207.
05. Superintending Engineer, LGED, Rajshahi Region, District: Rajshahi.
06. Deputy Commissioner, District: Naogaon.
07. Superintendent of Police, District: Naogaon.
08. Executive Engineer, RHD/BWDB, District: Naogaon.
09. Upazila Engineer, LGED, Upazila: ................................., Dist: Naogaon
11. Notice Board (All).