Government of the people’s Republic of
Local Government Engineering Department
Office of the Executive Engineer
District : Chandpur.
Memo No. LGED/XEN/Chand/2012/2268 Date: 23 -10-2012
Invitation For Bids (IFB)
Loan No & Title: 2542-BAN (SF): Participatory Small Scale Water Resources Sector Project (PSSWRSP)
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
Title of the Work
Bid Security Amount (Tk.)
Cost of Bid Documents (Tk.)
Completion Time (in days)
Construction of (i) Ferro Cement Channel (3.50 km), (ii) WMCA Office (12.0mx6.0m), (iii) Rain Water Harvesting of WMCA Office (iv) Electrification work of WMCA Office, & (v) Supply of Office Furniture for WMCA Office under Sundari Khal Subproject (SP-42015), Upazila: Kachua, District: Chandpur.
(Three lakh Thirty thousand) only
Government of the People's Republic of
2. The Local Government Engineering Department (LGED) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of Construction of (i) Ferro Cement Channel (3.50 km), (ii) WMCA Office (12.0mx6.0m), (iii) Rain Water Harvesting of WMCA Office (iv) Electrification work of WMCA Office, & (v) Supply of Office Furniture for WMCA Office under Sundari Khal Subproject (SP-42015), Upazila: Kachua, District: Chandpur.
3. Only eligible bidders with the following key qualifications may participate in this bidding:
· 3 (three) years minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover shall be BDT 93.00 (Ninety-Three lakh)
· Minimum 5 (five) years General Construction experience.
· Experience in similar contract individually at least BDT 50.00 (Fifty lakh).
· Should fulfill the requirement of financial resources as mentioned in the bidding documents.
4. National competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage One Envelop procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact (from to ) :
· Office of the Executive engineer, LGED, Chandpur.
Telephone: 0841-63375, Facsimile number: 0841-63826, E-mail address: .email@example.com
6. To inspect or purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible bidders should:
· write to Office of the Executive engineer, LGED, Chandpur (Principal)/ Executive Engineer, LGED, Comilla/Office of the Deputy Commissioner/Superintend of Police Chandpur/Project Director PSSWRSP, LGED HQ, RDEC Bhaban (Level-5), Agargaon, Dhaka/Upazila Engineer Office, Kachua, Chandpur requesting the bidding documents for Construction of works mentioned above.
· pay a non-refundable fee in favour of Executive Engineer, LGED, Chandpur as mentioned above.
for purchasing Bidding Documents:
7. Deliver your bid:
· to the office of the Executive Engineer, LGED, Chandpur.
· on or before the deadline: date: 27- November -2012 at time : .
· together with a Bid Security of BDT 3,32,000.00 (Three lakh thirty-two thousand) in favour of Engineer, LGED, Chandpur.
8. Bids will be opened on 27- November -2012 at in the office of the Executive Engineer, LGED, Chandpur.
9. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders. In case of annulment, all bids submitted and specifically, bid securities, shall be promptly returned to the Bidders.
(Mohsin Uddin Ahmed Bhuiyan)
1. Chief Engineer, LGED, LGED Bhaban, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207.
2. Superintending Engineer, LGED, Comilla Region, Comilla.
3. The Project Director, PSSWRSP, LGED, RDEC Bhaban (Level-5), Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207.
4. The Deputy Commissioner, District: Chandpur.
5. The Superintendent of police, District: Chandpur.
6. The Team Leader, PIC, LGED, RDEC Bhaban (Level-5), Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207.
7. The Upazila Engineer, LGED, Upazila : Kachua. District : Chandpur.
8. Assistant Engineer, LGED, GIS Unit, Level-4, LGED, LGED Bhaban, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207. He is
requested to publish the IFT at the LGED web site.
9. Advertising Manager, The Muslim Times, 53 Motijheel C/A,
Dhaka-1000. He is requested to published this tender notice in his Daily
news paper in precise format for one day on or before
10. Advertising Manager, The Ittefaq, RK Mishion road, Dhaka-1203. He is requested to published
this tender notice in his Daily news paper in
precise format for one day on or before
copy of the published news paper along with the bill.
11. Notice Board (all).